Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Peripheral Tissue Thyroid Hormone Resistance


This is what I have.  I take a VERY large dose of T3--100mcg, plus 120mg (2 Grains) of Armour thyroid for a total of 118mcg of T3.  This is a large enough to KILL, or at least cause a lot of harm, to a normal person.  For me this dose is required to keep me alive.  If I don't get it I will drown in Cholesterol (over 400), my body temperature will plummet into a severely sub-normal range (94.6) and I will get severe headaches and various very disabling body aches and pains.  Death from Heart Attack or Stoke will be next.


The information about my condition has been well documented.  It is in both Pharmacy Computer Systems and Hospital Computer Systems. There are many books written about it and it's all over the Internet. There is NO excuse not to know about this if you are a Doctor.  I know because I have checked.  


In my opinion there is NO reason any Doctor should dispute my treatment since it Reversed Coronary Artery Disease, Diabetes and Obesity.  Furthermore, I have been on these high doses for over 4 years. I would be long dead if it wasn't the right treatment.  


What should I do if a Doctor in charge of my care at a Nursing Home refuses to give me my medicine and we have the records to prove he didn't? He literally interfered with my ability to live and has done serious damage to my body's ability to function.  However, they gave me something, it had to be a placebo. So, my question is; did they charge Medicare for the full price of a drug the didn't give me?  What should I do to have this facility investigated?


My Cardiac health and Cholesterol have been perfect for 4 years. Suddenly they are not. We have records from 2 sources to prove my Cardiac and Cholesterol health before I went into the Nursing Home.


"The adverse consequences (of insufficient treatment) include conditions such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, and liver, and cardiovascular diseases."  http://www.drlowe.com/QandA/askdrlowe/resistnc.htm

2 comments:

  1. I think I've got PTTHR too. How can I prove it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is agenetic test available. My previous posts address this issue.

    ReplyDelete